Chapter 11 – Selling On Social Media
In this lesson, you’ll learn how to use Social Media to enhance your sales image and as a source to find new prospects. You’ll learn how to develop a great profile and how to perfect your online presence through seven strategic tips. Finally, I’ll show you ways to minimize the risks that sometimes accompany your online presence and help you to ensure that your reputation remains professional and untarnished. A brief multiple-choice quiz and recap immediately follow this lesson to reinforce your understanding.
- How to Use Social Media for Sales
- Perfecting Your Online Presence
- Social Media Strategy Tips
Use Short-Cuts to get there Faster!
Short on time? No time to watch the entire video? Click on Short Cuts and get the specific answers or information you need from this chapter, even faster.
Test Your Knowledge of Chapter 11
Social Media is a great tool for enhancing your sales efforts, and obtaining information about prospects and their companies.
Use Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter and other Social Media sites to enhance your prospecting and networking contacts.
Using these 7 tips will help you enhance your online presence:
- Create professional profiles on Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter or any other sites relevant to your business.
- Be yourself.
- Make yourself sellable.
- Check up on yourself.
- Create a blog or a website.
- Keep it professional.
- Be a part of the online community but stay connected in the real world too.