Chapter 9 – Asking For The Sale
In this lesson, you’ll learn how to ask for the sale and formalize your business relationship with your prospect. I’ll teach you five very useful closing techniques that will assist your prospect in not only making their decision to buy; but also, reassure them that you are the “absolute right person” that they should buy from. I’ll also teach you some useful ways to deal with rejection, because “you can’t win em all.” A brief multiple-choice quiz and recap immediately follow this lesson to reinforce your understanding.
- Keys to Asking for the Sale
- Closing Techniques
- How to use Rejection to Your Advantage
Use Short-Cuts to get there Faster!
Short on time? No time to watch the entire video? Click on Short Cuts and get the specific answers or information you need from this chapter, even faster.
Test Your Knowledge of Chapter 9
Dealing with rejection.
- The Direct Approach. Just ask for the sale
- 3 Yes’s. Get your prospects to agree to three things and then go for the close
- Ben Franklin. List the pros and cons of making the buying decision
- The, Times they “Are A-Changing” Close. Give your prospects a reason to why it will be impossible or more expensive for them to act in the future
- The Puppy Dog Approach. Let your clients try your product risk free since you know they’ll love it so much they won’t want to give it back.
Understand that rejection is not personal. It’s just a business decision.
Be sure to surround yourself with positive thoughts and positive people. Learn to ignore the cynics.